Greater Impact is a non-profit business that seeks to mentor youth of South Bend through meaningful work. Our vision is to instill value and hope in the youth of our community through work.
JOBS: We provide a great first job experience for youth (15-24 years old).
MENTORING: We mentor our employees both on-the-job and in the classroom through a highly relational approach.
TRAINING: We train our employees in practical skills they can use for future employment opportunities.
Why We Do What We Do:
- We believe God designed all people to work.
- We believe work can bring purpose and dignity.
- We believe God wants us to have meaningful work - using our strengths and gifts to honor Him.
- We believe a positive first job experience can be transformational for future work.
- We believe there are many obstacles to finding a good job and we want to help decrease those barriers.